Monday, March 07, 2011

International Women'ds Day (IWD); can you help ?


It started almost 100 years ago in 1911 a day to celebrate womanhood. This year’s theme is “Equal access to education, training and science and technology: Pathway to decent work for women”. How true. May all of us have equal access to quality education.


 
Many of us even don’t know why such a day was started also. If I take a newspaper I get an impression that it is a mini valentine day for the people who missed the previous month’s date. Certainly this is much bigger than the impression we get through our Media.

 
Nothing much to write about today but I would like to hear more about the last two posts I wrote.

 It will really help us spread the correct message (already I got many but we need more participation). We already got a small group to spread this awareness but I need few more volunteers. Anyone interested?

 
 



No comments: